Through education, networking and linking of services and resources, The Coad Group's Community Prevention department is designed to support individuals, organizations and communities in developing and promoting healthy and substance-free lifestyles. Some of the services we offer to local communities include:
Information and Referral
- Information and referral service regarding Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD) through our 24 hour toll-free phone line 1-866-286-3767
- Free ATOD resource lending library with brochures, videos and curricula
- Pennsylvania Associate (Regional Alcohol and Drug Awareness Resource) Network Center
- Distribution coordination of The Exchange Newsletter, a quarterly publication of the Chester County Department of Drug and Alcohol Services
- Provide ATOD educational and informational services (speaking engagements and health fairs)
- Implements alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention/cessation efforts
Departmental Contact Information
For more information about any of the above programs, please contact us.
(Toll-free numbers provided for Chester County, PA residents only).
Community Prevention: 610-363-6164
Drug and Alcohol Information and Referral (24 hour toll-free line):
General Community Prevention Email: firstname.lastname@example.org